Why the Middle Kingdom should be Central to your Business
China plans on investing nearly $2 trillion into Queensland businesses over the next decade, continuing its dominance as the State's largest trading partner. Figuring out how to take advantage of that relationship should be a central part of any business conversation.
AMI Queensland State Chair, Demetri Hughes, invites you to attend a very special workshop by Andrew Kuiler, CEO of Shanghai-based The Silk Initiative. During the event Andrew will provide tangible, implementable solutions to get your brand China ready. You will have an opportunity to hear a detailed review of the practical frameworks and step-by-step guides of what it takes for brands looking to grow their footprint in China and Asia.
Tuesday, 27 March 2018
9:00 AM for a 9:30 AM start
until 11 AM AEST
Chamber of Commerce and Industry Queensland
375 Wickham Terrace
Spring Hill QLD 4000
$35 for AMI members
$50 for non-members
- Introduction to new frameworks designed to win in China when it comes to building effective China brand strategies. Move out of a sales and distribution mindset.
- Case study learnings of brand success stories and how you can be successful too!
- How to facilitate the right internal discussions to get cross-functional support against China brand development and strategy needs.
Who should attend?
- Companies who market products to Chinese consumer including
- Consumer packaged goods (FMCG), food and beverage brands
- Agricultural products owners who are looking to build value-add brands for the China market
CEO, The Silk Initiative
Andrew is founder and CEO of The Silk Initiative (TSI), an insights-driven brand consultancy giving packaged food and beverage brands the strategic direction they need to understand, enter and prosper within the Chinese market. Armed with the perfect combination of insight, strategy, innovation, and design, TSI bridges the gap between brands and consumers in China. By leveraging their expertise in the food and beverage industry to dispel the mysteries of the Chinese consumer, they're here to ensure that their client's brand will thrive.
TSI provides brand strategy consulting from determining new market opportunities and positioning strategy, brand development, product innovation, pack and key activation visual design, launch agency selection, launch preparation and in-market monitoring.
TSI's clients include Campbell’s, PepsiCo, Unilever, General Mills, Pizza Hut, Arla, Tyson, Mars Wrigley, Vita Coco and McCain including many Australian, New Zealand and UK brands. All brand strategies are based on extensive consumer understanding, using world-class research techniques by their expert team based in Shanghai and the United States.