The quality of a marketing course or an MBA course will ultimately be judged by the ability of its graduates to perform at a high level in a changing and competitive business environment. This requires a flexibility of approach and a commitment to a lifetime of continuing marketing education.
Marketing accredited or endorsed courses should enable students to:
- Develop contemporary marketing thinking and concepts.
- Formulate appropriate marketing strategy and plans to achieve organisational objectives.
- Acquire specific theoretical knowledge and applied skills in preparation for continued career advancement.
- Acquire knowledge, skills, program-solving ability and appropriate attitudes.
- Recognised MBA courses should enable students to upon graduation run a thriving marketing related business or manage a marketing team. The key skills required of MBA students, include:
- Understanding fundamental business principles, including: business acumen and sensibility to understand market insights and consumer needs.
- Demonstrating key understanding in marketing / marketing communications, knowledge in application of informational technology, and competency in adopting financial and strategic integration.
- Ability to manage unforeseen events that arise and using strategic thinking to overcome business challenges.
- Understanding of business holistically, with ability to grow brand positioning to attract new customers.
Our key focus of the Accreditation, Endorsement or Recognition process is to provide educators with industry feedback, knowledge, and experience for curriculum development and improvement, which will ensure continued professional relevance for marketing graduates.