How creative leadership skills and thinking can make a difference. Learn what qualities and skills are expected at the CMO level and what steps you can take to get you there.
Marketing LEADERSHIP Training: Boost your leadership expertise
An introduction to fresh thinking on what it takes to turbo charge your people skills and practices to step into the CMO and other senior roles. This is a space where your specialist marketing capabilities and success are taken for granted. Your ability to lead, inspire and collaborate with peers is what makes you stand out.
Wednesday, 30 May 2018
9:00 AM - 12:30 PM AEST
Cliftons Training Facility
60 Margaret St
Sydney NSW 2000
What you will learn
- Why 100+ living, the Advanced Digital Economy and Artificial Intelligence is currently revolutionising our work life.
- Why Creative Career Leadership is a vital set of skills, practices and attitudes that will help you balance better the challenges and opportunities of extended life expectancy and specialist skill hopping.
- Introducing 360 Degree Leadership and how future leaders who manage in this environment will thrive.
- Start to understand the multilayer approach of managing yourself, senior leaders, peers and teams.
- Building trusted relationships for success with peers and seniors.
- Shaping a truly creative culture to drive collaboration.
- Nurturing an open and creative culture with your team.
- How to build your own KPI windmill to manage yourself holistically.
This course qualifies for 4 hours of professional development under the AMI's Certified Practising Marketer program.
Creative Leader and Media Broadcast Expert
Paul Whybrow Creative Leadership
Paul Whybrow has over 30 years experience as an award winner in the media and entertainment industry including promotions, online video, broadcast, interactive television and production. At Vårda Creative Leadership, his focus is on consulting, teaching, coaching and changing business. He has passion for developing practical people skills that will jump start business effectiveness and career development Experience Centred Thinking is the core set of skills to accelerate the adaptation to the new digital economy. He has extensive practical leadership experience in the technology and service industry supporting clients in the media, entertainment and education sectors. His career started with the BBC in the UK and has included creating TV promos for Channel Seven, founding and building the short form video business for Fairfax Media and leading the innovative interactive television for Foxtel. He has undertaken a range of leadership and creative training and has an Honours Bachelor’s degree in Economics from the University of Surrey.